Saturday, March 13, 2010

The wonders of Technology...

So here I am on I-84 West bound just before the Nampa Garrity exit... on my laptop... on the internet.  Its amazing to think that for just $40/month, I have the internet no matter where I am in this valley.  Yet its something we take for granted.  I am cruising down the freeway (not driving) and have access to the worlds information.  How amazing is that?

I have posted below a video that really puts that attitude in perspective.  Its of a guest comedian on the Conan O'brien Show.  Check it out here: http://bit.ly/919uud

Modern technology is not only advancing rapidly in the way of internet abilities, but in the way of medicine.  Unfortunately, if Obama-care passes, there will be little incentive to invent new ways of treating patients.  There will be even less incentive for doctors to become better doctors because all doctors will get paid the same no matter how good they are.

Thank goodness the Idaho Legislature passed a law preventing the federal government from taking over Idaho citizens health care and authorized the Idaho Attorney General to fight any atempt to do so.

I'm not a fan of Obama-Care,

But that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment