Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Hate Weekends...

There is something wrong with me.  I am 22-years-old, and I hate weekends.  I'm sure they will be all fine and dandy again once the Idaho Legislative Session is over, but while they are in session, it sucks.  I live for Idaho politics, and during weekends I have to... do other stuff.  Ugh.

At least when session is over campaigns will really get rolling so I will be distracted by that.  I am currently affiliated with some 20 campaigns in one way or another.  I have a significant roll in about five of them.  Word on the street is that Dad (Representative Joe Palmer) will have an opponent again this time around.  He/she has yet to file for candidacy, but they have all next week to do so.  I was on my mission last election so I wasn't around to screw things up.

I get a lot of crap because only one of the campaigns I've had a heavy hand in in the past has won.  But hey, I was in high school, as if I have the pull then to be an actual influence in a campaign.  Now its different though... Now I know what I am talking about a little more.  I have spent a lot of time around those who actually run campaigns and have learned a lot and look forward to seeing the fruits of my labors as ALL of the candidates I am helping win their elections.

Want to know who I support in your area and why?  Call/text/email/facebook me.

208-991-4689
Ty@TyPalmer.com
facebook.com/flyboyty

I hate weekends,

But that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment