Thursday, March 11, 2010

Toying with the idea

So for over a year now I have been toying with the idea of starting up a blog again. I've been able to get my thoughts out pretty well via facebook and twitter. I am even on a weekly talk radio show at BSU. But with all that there are just some things that I need to say in more detail than can be given in 140 characters on twitter or 420 characters on facebook.

I currently host a live blog about what is happening at the Idaho Legislature on my website WeThePeopleOfIdaho.com, but that is an unbiased blog for simply reporting what happens. I need an outlet where I can express my opinion and receive responses from YOU!

I have been reluctant to actually sit down and start this because I am too opinionated. I work for several campaigns and know I will have to be careful what I say so as not to cast a negative light on those races. But if I can't let loose with my opinion, what would be the point of an opinion blog?

Well, here goes... lets see how it works. I'm sure much of what I write will be useless ramblings, but I will try to impart great words of wisdom on occasion with an unbiased, yet opinionated approach on occasion.

But that's just me...

3 comments:

  1. No offense but I highly doubt the son of a Republican legislator is unbiased. From what I've heard, you are Republican to the core. Don't lie to the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be willing to bet it was an "unbiased" reporter who wrote that! haha, thanks for the comment. (I know who you are)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere, Ty! -corri

    ReplyDelete