Thursday, April 15, 2010

A new occupation to keep me occupied

As many of you know, I am kinda into politics.  Ok, thats a major understatement.  I am obsessed, I eat, sleep, and breath politics.  It's not so much that I am interested in politics, as I am about what is happening in the world around me.  I'm aware, or awake.

During this latest Idaho Legislative Session, I spent all day at the capitol doing odd jobs for legislators and working as a lobbyist for a company I started called We The People Of Idaho.  This being an election year, I got to do a lot of work on preparing for campaigns.  While in this process I came in contact with a marketing company called Ecliptic Marketing and Consulting.  They provide business marketing services ranging from printing (cards, flyers, signs, etc.) to strategic marketing planning.  They also have another arm which does essentially the same thing for conservatives running for office.

Long story short I now work for them full time with my time split between working on getting their political clients (re-)elected and selling their marketing services and products to commercial businesses and organizations.

That being said, if you are a business, an organization, or just a person who needs some printing services, let me know.  We offer amazing prices on our products.  For example, we offer full color, front and back, business cards: 1,000 for $75.  See if anyone else in the Treasure Valley can offer that.  We also have tools such as text message marketing available.  For an example, text the word "JOE" to 91011.

I love free market capitalism...

But thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment